[Bucardo-general] Bucardo replication delay

ManuParra mparra at iaa.es
Tue Nov 16 12:10:03 UTC 2021

Hi Lucas, what is the size of the data you are syncing ? I see 211 tables in total, and, do you have an estimation of the size you are moving?.

I’ve been working on how bucardo scale in different scenarios of data size, as number of registers, tables and size of the syncing.

In order to know more in depth I recommend you to check bucado DB tables (psql -U bucardo): sync and syncrun in both bucardo instances and paste here (sorted by started DESC field) the first registers. In syncrun tables you will see the delay and the status of the transaction, etc.

Let me know if you have this information.

Cheers,
Manu.