[Bucardo-general] Own "Triggers" are not working at the other end.

ManuParra mparra at iaa.es
Thu Sep 9 09:25:44 UTC 2021

Hi, I have Bucardo installed and it works fine, it replicates two locations without any problem.

I have created a own trigger to store a benchmarking information in both locations for the same table, if I do an INSERT from one location, the INSERT is replicated in the other, but the trigger that I have created in both locations for a table, only fires from where I execute the INSERT and not in the other location.  If I do the insert from the other location the same thing happens, the trigger associated to the table is triggered but it is not triggered in the other location.

So my question is, why it doesn't launch its own trigger associated to a table, when the replica comes from another location, how can I solve it?

Here is the code of the function and the trigger.

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION update_audit()
  RETURNS TRIGGER
  LANGUAGE PLPGSQL
  AS
$$