[Bucardo-general] Own "Triggers" are not working at the other end.

ManuParra mparra at iaa.es
Thu Sep 9 10:51:49 UTC 2021

Hi Michelle, thanks for your response.

Well, I understand, my idea was to get the delay in data replication, since it originates in one location and appears in the others.

So for this, I can't use the triggers as you indicate, how do you think I could measure those times without the triggers, could I create a trigger on the Bucardo tables that manage the source table that I want to measure, or it wouldn't be possible from there either?

Regards, Manu.