[Bucardo-general] Overriding all Possible Changes in Targets

Rodrigo Rodovalho rodrigo.rodovalho at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 01:10:01 UTC 2022

Hi folks,

I'm trying to make work a swarm of machines in which two of them are
sources and another two are targets. It is working, but not quite as I was
expecting. Changes in any of the targets are not being overridden. Instead,
they are cumulating and mixing both, the changes propagated from sources,
with local changes applied to each of the targets.

What I was hoping to obtain is: both targets working as some kind of
"readonly" systems, continuously updating the changes applied to any of the
sources and deleting any changes applied to them.

Any ideas on how to construct the "bucardo add dbgroup" to achieve that?

Thanks in advance.