[Bucardo-general] NUMLOG / BUCARDO - database structure synhronization

Support EDI support.edi at numlog.fr
Thu Mar 9 09:22:44 UTC 2023

Dear Bucardo team,

I'm currently running a bucardo cluster with 2 postgresql server
synchronized.
As I was testing bucardo I firstly added only one sync on a specified
table :

bucardo add sync dominus tables=table1 dbs=serv1:source,serv2:source

I have updated the database on our server1 and added several new tables,
so I have changed the sync to match all table of the database so I run

bucardo add sync dominus tables=* dbs=serv1:source,serv2:source

When I run the "bucardo list all" command, I have listed all the new
tables but I can't find it in the database of my second server.
So my question is, do I have to create all new tables on all node of the
cluster or should I only create it on one node and Bucardo should create
it on the others node?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
--

*Quentin BIENFAIT *
Equipe EDI / EDI Team

*_Mail :_ support.edi at numlog.fr <mailto:support.edi at numlog.fr> *
*_Tél :_  +33 1 30 79 16 16 (choix 2) <tel:+33130791616> *

9 ter route de Saint Germain
78640 Villiers Saint Frédéric - France

linkedin numlog <https://www.linkedin.com/company/numlog/> 	linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/numlog/> 	formulaire newsletter numlog
<https://cce6ca04.sibforms.com/serve/MUIEAA5rng8bgYTlAybtSwmIjNm02i1D75jtRGGJKYmaDWA0p1F7pFksNkRD2XGHdmuAWCVoAkNLyYLSK0dJAV2FbkodU2DNptDAf4ITyjy4qK2nteGxkYQkUOM1dB65fTbAvmk7mAQkokRC02MAYzFPkVWDN_cbdU5dcNeHwpkaa2PAVFkeiSe8OQ05-QMsu4CUpRzSswD6zk_z>
	newsletter
<https://cce6ca04.sibforms.com/serve/MUIEAA5rng8bgYTlAybtSwmIjNm02i1D75jtRGGJKYmaDWA0p1F7pFksNkRD2XGHdmuAWCVoAkNLyYLSK0dJAV2FbkodU2DNptDAf4ITyjy4qK2nteGxkYQkUOM1dB65fTbAvmk7mAQkokRC02MAYzFPkVWDN_cbdU5dcNeHwpkaa2PAVFkeiSe8OQ05-QMsu4CUpRzSswD6zk_z>
	site web numlog <https://www.numlog.fr> 	numlog.fr <https://www.numlog.fr>

Ce message électronique contient des informations confidentielles,
couvertes par le secret professionnel ou réservées exclusivement à leur
destinataire. Toute lecture, utilisation, diffusion ou divulgation sans
autorisation expresse est strictement interdite.
Si vous n'en êtes pas le destinataire, merci de prendre contact avec
l'expéditeur et de détruire ce message.
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.
Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement - Before printing, think
about the environment