[Bucardo-general] Replicate an AWS RDS: Bucardo

Edson F. Cunha efcunha at edsoncunha.eti.br
Wed Sep 6 13:55:17 UTC 2023

I'm trying to replicate an AWS RDS:
1- Aurora PostgreSQL 11.10 Serverless v1
for one
2 - Aurora PostgreSQL 13.10 Serverless v2

1 - Register the source and target database.

bucardo add db origin dbname=simcloud user=root pass=XXXXXX host=simcloud-XXXXXX.cluster-XXXXXXXXX.us-east-1.rds.amazonaws.com
bucardo add db destiny dbname=simcloud user=postgres pass=XXXXXX host=simcloud-1-XXXXXX-instance-1.XXXXXXXXX.us-east-1.rds.amazonaws.com

2 - Add tables (which must be part of the replication) ?

I'm having doubts how I add the tables for replication ?

bucardo add table origin channel
bucardo add table origin channel_group
bucardo add table origin client
bucardo add table origin client_group
bucardo add table origin company
bucardo add table origin flyway_schema_history
bucardo add table origin master_company
bucardo add table origin master_company_settings

channel
channel_group
client
client_group
company
flyway_schema_history
master_company
master_company_settings

3 - How do I start the replication of Bucardo ?

I have already used several examples found on the internet but none start the replication

If anyone in the group can guide me thanks

[https://signmyemails.s3.amazonaws.com/photos/vtme8ysw6x7uwj9f.png]

Edson Fernandes Cunha

Site Reliability Engineering / DevOps Architect

M: +55 (65) 9 9947-1346<tel:+55-(65)-9-9947-1346>

E: efcunha at edsoncunha.eti.br<mailto:efcunha at edsoncunha.eti.br>

[linkedin]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/edcunha/>

Email Signature by SignMyEmails.com<https://www.signmyemails.com/?utm_source=branding&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=free_signature>