[check_postgres-announce] What's new in version 2.15.2 of check_postgres.pl?

Aleksey Tsalolikhin atsaloli.tech at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 21:15:06 UTC 2010

Hi.  My check_postgres.pl script has informed me there is
a newer version available:

POSTGRES_NEW_VERSION_CP CRITICAL: Version 2.15.2 of check_postgres.pl
exists (this is version 2.14.3)

What's new in 2.15.2, please?

I downloaded the 2.15.2 tarball but there is no CHANGELOG; and I could
not find a CHANGELOG on the github.com mirror either, or any
announcement on this list.

Please advise?

Best,
Aleksey Tsalolikhin
Database Administrator (trying to figure out if we should upgrade)

P.S.  Thanks for a great tool!  Very useful!