[check_postgres] nagios output for check last vacuum analyze

Cédric Villemain cedric.villemain at dalibo.com
Wed Aug 5 14:52:40 UTC 2009

Hi,

I take the liberty of adding the dbname to the output too:

 time=0.01 'sqldesigner.pg_catalog.pg_statistic'=6116s;1814400;2678400

This output is in second because date hour etc.. are outside the UOMs allowed
in perfdata output.

Note, that the perfdata output can contain repetetive time=xx due to several
--db foo,bar option. It is outside of the scope so I didn't touch anything,
however I think a global time is most apropriate and is expected (add to todo
?).

----
Cédric Villemain
Administrateur de Base de Données