[check_postgres] Bug? replicate_row ('warning' option cannot be less than the 'critical')

Glyn Astill glynastill at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 21 12:53:11 UTC 2009

Hi Chaps,

Just trying out the latest version of your excellent check_postgres.pl

I've noticed the replicate_row check gives me the following error:

     ERROR: The 'warning' option cannot be less than the 'critical' option

This is with "--critical=2m --warning=30s", unless I've got my wires crossed this is backwards?

I think lines 4235-4237 should be:

	if ($warning and $critical and $warning > $critical) {
		ndie msg('range-warnbig');
	}

Rather than:

	if ($warning and $critical and $critical > $warning) {
		ndie msg('range-warnsmall');
	}

right?

Thanks