[check_postgres] recent commits break some thingS

Cédric Villemain cedric.villemain at dalibo.com
Fri Feb 20 14:17:29 UTC 2009

Hello,

I notice that some outputs got some bugs. I am using the git version
(3c29a894837f484d9a0a4b7fb61c4676eeb582a2). As the script is not release on
the html page I hope you are still working on it, but in the case you miss the
point here is an output (errors are several line output instead of one, and
some @_ loosing for the sub msg()):

 ./check_postgres.pl --dbuser cedric --action connection
Use of uninitialized value within @_ in substitution iterator at
./check_postgres.pl line 721.
POSTGRES_CONNECTION OK: DB "postgres" version  | time=0.12

./check_postgres.pl --dbuser cedric --action backends
     1 | 100      | postgres
     1 | 100      | cedric

POSTGRES_BACKENDS OK:  2 of 100 connections (2%) | time=0.05  postgres=1
cedric=1

----
Cédric Villemain
Administrateur de Base de Données