[check_postgres] Roadmap

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Mon Mar 23 17:45:26 UTC 2009

Cédric Villemain wrote:
> It make some times the 2.7.3 is out and since that the new version will come
> with test and internationalization.
> I wonder when do you want to release the next stable ?

I'm waiting for the rest of the tests to be written. Writing the tests that I
have already written has found bugs in the code for every test, so I'm not
comfortable making a new release until we have complete coverage. The good news
is that we have more than one person writing tests now. If anyone wants to write
some tests, please feel free, but email me first so that there is no overlap.
Right now, database_size, connection, and locks are all covered but not
committed yet.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com