[check_postgres] Patch to fix a .check_postgresrc issue

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Wed Sep 2 15:55:29 UTC 2009

> This really small patch fixes an issue when someone tries to change
> PSQL with a .check_postgresrc file.

I think you are misunderstanding how the NO_PSQL_OPTION works. If on
(the default), you are not allowed to use the --PSQL option, as we run
that exectuable via a direct system call. To allow it to be excluded via
an option would defeat the point. Perhaps we could allow it to be
changed only via the check_postgresrc file. Thoughts?

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com