[check_postgres] compile help on check_postgres

Matt Hodson matth at geospiza.com
Mon Feb 1 22:58:22 UTC 2010

you were right! i'm behind the times but i often can't can't change
things due to an enterprisey environment. i used cpan anyways to
upgrade.  now i'm at:
$ perl -MDBD::Pg -e 'print $DBD::Pg::VERSION'
2.16.1

now i can
$ check_postgres.pl -H localhost --action=connection --db=postgres ...
POSTGRES_CONNECTION OK: DB "postgres" (host:localhost) version 8.2.13
| time=1.41

horray!

thanks a ton,
-m