[check_postgres] check_bloat: "no matching relations" error when using --exclude

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Tue Mar 2 16:15:30 UTC 2010

> I found a case where check_bloat is flagging false alarms.
> The immediate solution seems to be to ignore LIMIT/--perflimit
> entirely when --exclude is set; the --include option is already
> handled this way.

Sounds good to me, I've just committed that change. Sorry this took
so long to get to: I'm trying to catch up on email backlog today.

> In the longer term, --include/--exclude checking should probably be
> done in the database query, but my Perl skills are too poor for that.

Well, as long we don't LIMIT, we can do it either way.

Note to anyone else awaiting feedback: feel free to reraise issues on the
list, and please make use of the bug system:

http://bucardo.org/bugzilla

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com