[check_postgres] problem parsing output in check_fsm_relations and check_fsm_pages

Luke Koops luke.koops at entrust.com
Tue Mar 2 18:12:58 UTC 2010

Regarding the $HOME directory issue.  The HOME variable is not set.  See here for a conservative list of environment variables that can be used:  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/100843

I just commented out the reference to $ENV{HOME}.  The fix would be to concatenate HOMEDRIVE and HOMEPATH.

Other notes:
A few of the checks would need some work, for example drive_space which depends on the 'du' command.  Our application already had drive space monitoring built in so we didn't fix it.

The $PSQL variable couldn't handle spaces and I had trouble getting them escaped properly so I just used the DOS short path.

-Luke