[check_postgres] Question

Robert Breault robert.breault at wjbradley.com
Wed May 26 21:03:05 UTC 2010

I am looking at your example for Nagios and just want to make sure I am correctly setting up what the script would look like.

 define command {
     command_name    check_postgres_size
     command_line    postgres/check_postgres.pl -H 127.0.0.1 -u pgsql -db postgres --action database_size -w='1 TB'  -c= '1.5 TB'
 }

Thanks,

Robert Breault
Enterprise Application Administrator
W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital Corp.
10975 S. Streling View Drive, Suite 100
South Jordan, UT 84095
801.590.3829 Direct
801.520.0832 Cell
801.305.4480 Main
robert.breault at wjbradley.com<mailto:robert.breault at wjbradley.com>

**Electronic Privacy Notice** This e-mail and any attachments contain
information that is or may be covered by electronic communication
privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature.
If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are
legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing or otherwise
disclosing this information in any manner.  Instead, please reply to the
sender that you have received this communication in error and then
immediately delete it.  Thank you for your cooperation.