[check_postgres] threshold measurement unit for --action=hot_standby_delay

karfunckel-checkpostgres at yahoo.de karfunckel-checkpostgres at yahoo.de
Sat Jul 23 08:15:09 UTC 2011

Hallo,
thanks for your fast reply. Bytes is indeed not an easy unit for this case. If I upload a file into DB there would be only one row lag for a few "seconds". This is more than under standable. But at the same time a lot of "bytes" lag, which are possibly the same when both servers would be oout of sync for a long time with only small but important changes.

Well, lets wait for 9.1... :-)
Thanks,
Karfunckel