[check_postgres] New to check_postgres

Mark Steben mark.steben at autorevenue.com
Thu Oct 6 19:16:04 UTC 2011

Hi,  Just downloaded check_postgres yesterday.

Playing around with it today.  My main question is:
  Is the NAGIOs output mode the only mode where I get entire output?
  When I run CHECK_POSTGRES_BLOAT in MRTG mode all I get
  are the 4 lines of output the first being the bloat amount of the most
bloated table.
  With NAGIOs I get all the tables with bloat but the output is streamed in
one line.
  I'd like to get outputs of all the bloated tables in a nice formatted
report.
  Do I need to download NAGIOS to do that?

Are there any 'getting started' instructions I can look at?

Thank you,

--

*Mark Steben
*Database Administrator