[check_postgres] check_postgres_query_runtime

Keith Ouellette Keith.Ouellette at Airgas.com
Mon Aug 26 19:43:14 UTC 2013

I am trying to use the feature to execute a function in our database to get the response/delay time. Here is what I am trying and the response that I am getting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

./check_postgres_query_runtime -H 192.168.0.200 -o nagios --dbpass=hydrogen -db scadabase --queryname='bam."Notify_test"()' -w 1 -c 2
ERROR: Invalid queryname option: must be a simple view name

Thanks,

Keith