[check_postgres] check_sequence broken in HEAD

Glyn Astill glynastill at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 15 10:38:42 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I was just looking at the latest version of check_postgres and it would appear that there are a couple of issues with check_sequences.

Firstly the new way of querying all sequences in one go fails if we have a large quantity of sequences to check, and secondly if we're checking more than one database, the databse name passed to run_command is ignored.

I've made some changes to address the issues in my local version and since the changes are fairly minor created a pull request here:

https://github.com/bucardo/check_postgres/pull/90

Thanks
Glyn