[check_postgres] Release 2.23.0

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Mon Oct 30 14:22:18 UTC 2017

> I'd think it is about time that a new check_postgres is released.

Yes, I completely agree! Thanks for raising this.

> How do we proceed with that? While I have commit access on github, I'm
> not sure if I'm supposed to do that on my end - afaict I don't have
> access to bucardo.org anymore so I couldn't update the web page there.

Feel free to do as much of the checklist in README.dev as you can/want.
I'll handle anything you cannot do or get to in the next day or so. :)

Everyone else on the list: this is a great time to try a "make test"
against HEAD and see what shakes out.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
End Point Corporation
PGP Key: 2529 DF6A B8F7 9407 E944  45B4 BC9B 9067 1496 4AC8