[check_postgres] postgres custom_query

David Christensen david at endpoint.com
Wed Jul 24 16:41:39 UTC 2019

Hi João,

That warning is definitely coming from `npre` itself; I would assume it’s related to some sort of shell-quoting issue or similar, so I’d take a look at the quotes in particular and the inequalitiy might also be at issue.  If you are able to figure out how to make this query work in your case we could see if there’s a general quoting fix to be had here.  (In particular, if npre could be coersced into dumping the full command it’s trying to execute, that would be the most helpful way to move forward.)

Also, in the future if you’re pasting text I think it would be easier to send the actual text in the email instead of a screenshot; it makes it harder to refer to specific parts in later replies.

HTH,