[TNM-announce] Version 1.31.3 of tail_n_mail released

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Fri Oct 27 17:05:02 UTC 2017

Version 1.31.3 of tail_n_mail has just been released. There have been a few
bug fixes since the 1.31.0 release - thanks to all those who are using it
in the field and reporting on problems. As always, feel free to raise
any issues in github, or ask on IRC #postgresql, or #general on Postgres Slack.

* Direct links *

Docs: http://bucardo.org/tail_n_mail

Version 1.31.3 script: https://bucardo.org/downloads/tail_n_mail

Version 1.31.3 signature: https://bucardo.org/downloads/tail_n_mail.asc

* Changes *

Version 1.31.3, released October 27, 2017

* When logrotate makes a file we are watching zero-size, make sure we
  store the new offset, even if it is zero.
  (Github issue #21)
  [Greg Sabino Mullane]

Version 1.31.2, released October 25, 2017

* Turn the %a parsing in the log_line_prefix into a "non-greedy dot" regex when
  possible, which fixes the problem of whitespace inside of application names.
  Note: this requires some other constant string after the %a in your log_line_prefix.
  (Github issues #22 and #23)
  [Greg Sabino Mullane]

Version 1.31.1, released October 24, 2017

* Fix bug where LOG_LINE_PREFIX can get "quoted" on config rewrite, but the
  parser was only removing 'single' quotes.
  [Greg Sabino Mullane] (thanks to Don Seiler for spotting and helping debug)

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
End Point Corporation
PGP Key: 2529 DF6A B8F7 9407 E944  45B4 BC9B 9067 1496 4AC8