[TNM] config STATE

Smith, Travis Travis.Smith at IRIWorldwide.com
Wed Dec 21 20:03:33 UTC 2022

Hello All,

Can someone explain how the state feature works?   When I look at the tail_n_mail.config.state file the OFFSET is always 0, is there a way to prevent the tool from sending all of the errors a second or third time and to begin reading at the OFFSET number.  I am not referring to the debug option, just the auto-save feature with OFFSET.

Everytime the tool is run its resending every message in the log file as opposed to the last position read and on.

Thank you