[Bucardo-general] make test timed out

Danilo Horta danilo.horta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 19:30:50 UTC 2007

          Hi,

  I'm getting the following output from 'make test TEST_VERBOSE=1' and
I don't know why. There isn't even a table named bucard_test1 in
bucardo_test2 db and public schema... Any suggestions? I completely
reinstalled postgresql and nothing happens. Its strange because it was
working before, but I did some installations of perl modules and now
it doesn't work anymore...

"
# Leaving, shutting down any running processes
Bail out!  Gave up waiting for "SELECT 1 FROM bucardo_test1 WHERE
inty=55" on db "two" to be true: timed out at 20 from line 3188 (Line
896: Line 162: Timed out at t/01bc.t line 162.
FAILED--Further testing stopped: Gave up waiting for "SELECT 1 FROM
bucardo_test1 WHERE inty=55" on db "two" to be true: timed out at 20
from line 3188 (Line 896: Line 162: Timed out at t/01bc.t line 162.
make: ** [test_dynamic] Erro 9
"

  []'s

--