[Bucardo-general] Make Test Fails

Ben Allen bsa at lanl.gov
Fri Sep 28 16:18:22 UTC 2007

Error I get when running "make test TEST_VERBOSE=1"

ok 588 - (customcode) Test file "/tmp/bucardo_test_file.7" was
created by 'after_txn' custom code
Bail out!  Gave up waiting for "SELECT 1 FROM bucardo_test1 WHERE
inty = 11" on db "two" to be true: timed out at 20 from line 3009
(Line 896: Line 162: Timed out at t/01bc.t line 162.
FAILED--Further testing stopped: Gave up waiting for "SELECT 1 FROM
bucardo_test1 WHERE inty = 11" on db "two" to be true: timed out at
20 from line 3009 (Line 896: Line 162: Timed out at t/01bc.t line 162.
#
# Leaving, shutting down any running processes
*** Error code 255

My environment:

Freebsd 6.2 Stable - AMD64
Postgresql 8.2.5
Perl 5.8.8
Bucardo-3.0.6

Freshly installed modules from FreeBSD ports when available and CPAN
for the rest.

Any ideas, no other errors up until that point?

Oh on a side note, your test script looks for grep at /bin/grep, on
FreeBSD its located at /usr/bin/grep. As a quick fix for this test I
just sym links grep to where the script expects it.

Regards,

Ben