[Bucardo-general] set up

Luís Henrique Sacchi lhsacchi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 17:22:06 UTC 2008

I intend to set the following cluster:

1) A master machine  named *M*.

2) A lot of (*K*) identical collecting data machines named *C*. They act
as industrial data collection terminals. Every single day a copy of
    some tables of *M* must be performed in (*K)*  type *C* machines. It is
the daily production scheduling information.

   I think that Bucardo can solve this requirement. But I do not know if can
solve item 3:

3) Every *C* machine has a *productionLog* table, even the *M *machine has
its copy. Every *C* machine collects production events that are kept in
    its local *productionLog *table. Events can not be updated or deleted,
just inserted.  But it is important that a collected event
    be replicated to the other *C* machines and *M* machine.

  I am not sure if this enviroment can be set up by using Bucardo.

Best regards,

Luis H Sacchi