[Bucardo-general] set up

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Tue Sep 9 13:15:13 UTC 2008

> 3) Every *C* machine has a *productionLog* table, even the *M *machine
> has its copy. Every *C* machine collects production events that are kept
> in its local *productionLog *table. Events can not be updated or deleted,
> just inserted.  But it is important that a collected event
>     be replicated to the other *C* machines and *M* machine.
>
>   I am not sure if this enviroment can be set up by using Bucardo.

If I understand correctly, you have unique rows being added to a table in
various boxes, which need to go to all the other boxes as well. One way to
do this would be to setup pushdelta syncs going from each C box to the
master, and then separate pushdelta syncs going from the master to each C
box. You'll need to make use of the 'makedelta' parameter as well.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com