[Bucardo-general] Which version to run and multi-column primary keys support

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Fri Feb 6 17:10:13 UTC 2009

> I know that Bucardo needs testing for MCPK and even though my time-line
> is pretty short (1 month or so before switching to production) I would
> like to make it with MCPK and consider SCPK as a last resort solution.
> If there's any way I can help..

I'd go with the current git version for the moment. I don't think there
is anything in there that would be labelled unstable, with the possible
exception of some minor changes to bucardo_ctl. There's actually a lot
of offline work going on with Bucardo development at the moment, but I
do hope to get an "official" release wrapped up in the next week or two.

Oh, and the current git version with MCPK support has been running on a
busy production system for a while now, so it's not entirely untested....

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com