[Bucardo-general] Stable Version with Multi-Key Support

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Thu Jan 15 15:27:13 UTC 2009

> I was wondering if you were going to do a point release soon that
> included multi-key support. I know the Git repo has multi-key support
> and I've been testing with that, but I'd rather not throw a development
> release into production. Or if you could just tag a release in the Git
> repo that'd be "safe" for me to use that'd work too.
>
> Thanks as always for all your hard work. Multi-key support has worked
> flawlessly so far in my testing.

Glad to hear that. It's testing that has been delaying an Official
Release - I'd really like to get some more tests written that test a
many aspects of multi-key PKs, particularly with swap syncs, as
possible. But keep nagging me: it's been running well in production for
some time now, so that's a pretty good test of its own, so I might
release without the tests at some point if I or someone else cannot get
to them.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com