[Bucardo-general] Installing Bucardo on CestOS 5.5 Postgres version 8.1.11

Sweta Mulgavker sweta.mulgavker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 11:54:17 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I am  also gettin error for many other dependencies.

I am planning to remove all the modules which I have installed but dont know
how to do it :(
I have installed all the modules by doing source install. So now I dont
know how to unistall them .

Please help. This installation is driving me nuts. I have also started
dreaming about bucardo rmp (which are not available :'( )

Is there any link from where i can download whole bucardo package and also a
proper list of all the other prerequisites. I need to finish this as
soon as possible . :'(

Tthankyou in advance.

Regards,
Sweta Mulgavker