[Bucardo-general] FAILED--1 test script could be run, alas--no output ever seen

Sweta Mulgavker sweta.mulgavker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 07:30:05 UTC 2009

Sir,

Thankyou for repling. I got few more doubts.

I got no idea how to it? When i click on the links they give a list of
files. how to get the installation file from these?

I have never "pulled"   any thing from GIT.

 >>>I suggest you install git from whatever

> commands

I use CentOs 5

> at the very bottom of the page on http://www.bucardo.org:

> http://bucardo.org/dbixsafe.git/
> http://bucardo.org/testdynamic.git/

Should I paste these links in the browser?

Can you please suggest me how to "pull"  it and install it .. I mean the
commands  to use.

Please do reply.

Thankyou in advance.
Regards,