[Bucardo-general] Problem with chained pushdelta

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Tue Mar 10 02:16:42 UTC 2009

> Is there some other setting I'm missing? Is the confusion of 'master' and
> 'slave' names being duplicated a problem? (Probably first thing I'm going to
> try is start over with unique names for the B->C sync) Is there something
> else going on here?

Bingo. You have to have unique names for the databases, as even unconnected
Bucardo instances "share" the bucardo_track and bucardo_delta_targets table via
the targetdb column. I can't be entirely sure yet if that's the problem you are
seeing here, but that's the first thing to change (and it will make debugging in
general much easier too)

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com