[Bucardo-general] Bucardo Question

akp geek akpgeek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 21:07:40 UTC 2009

Hi All -

               I am trying to replicate a table using Bucardo. The table is
a spatial table. I have all the GIS related tables under public schema. We
have the table for replication in other schema . When I do the replication
it is giving me the following error. Can you please help?

 Source database for sync "sync_51_124" has column "shapeplanar" of table
"mySchema.location" as type "geometry", but target database "slave_124" has
a type of "public.geometry"

Regards