[Bucardo-general] DBI connect('dbname=bucardo', 'bucardo', ...) failed: could not connect to server: No such file or directory

akp geek akpgeek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 21:41:43 UTC 2010

Hi all

   I have bucardo running successfully. The database port has been changed
from 5432 to 1528.  After the database is restarted. I tried to run
command*bucardo_ctl
add db* .

I am getting the following error
DBI connect('dbname=bucardo','bucardo',...) failed: could not connect to
server: No such file or directory
        connections on Unix domain socket "/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432"? at
/opt/postgres/perl_5_10_0/bin/bucardo_ctl line 194

Is there a way I can change the bucardo configuration, so that it can
recognize port 1528?

Regards