[Bucardo-general] Replication aborted because of DDL change

akp geek akpgeek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 15:41:05 UTC 2010

Thanks for the repsonse Greg. One question/clarification. Since the
replication process is stopped now. If I sync the master / slave with the
DDL change and start the Bucardo_CTL, will it take care of the data for the
rest of the tables or I have to start the whole replication process between
master and slave from scratch.

Hope my question is not confusing.

Regards