[Bucardo-general] Replicate different Database on the same server using Bucardo

akp geek akpgeek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:03:03 UTC 2010

Hi All -

                   Can we have more than one instance of bucardo_ctl running
on one server? Following is the reason why I am asking the question.
Currently I have one set up that does the replication. The current
replication process replicates our test database.

                    What I wanted to do is , I wanted to replicate
production database on the same server as my test db. Can I do that?

Regards