[Bucardo-general] Replicate different Database on the same server using Bucardo

Rosser Schwarz rosser.schwarz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 17:51:29 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 7:24 AM, akp geek <akpgeek at gmail.com> wrote:
> How can we install a sepearte bucardo database on the same server again?

You'd need to have the additional postgres instance installed and
running, and specify --dbport --dbname, &c, to the "bucardo_ctl
install" invocation.

Again, though, I don't think you need separate instances.  As Joshua
says downthread, I'm pretty sure only the syncs that are specifically
involved should fail in the event of a schema mismatch.  Have you
experienced otherwise?

rls

--
:wq