[Bucardo-general] Replicate different Database on the same server using Bucardo

akp geek akpgeek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 18:02:10 UTC 2010

Exactly,  the Sync is dieing because of the mismatch between the 2
databases. Now I remember, I have 2 syncs defined, one for push delta and
the other for fullcopy. DDL changes happend in tables related to both syncs
, as a result the whole replication process got effected.

Updates to the log file has been stopped at that time. that's when I thought
the replication process has been stopped with out me stopping bucardo_ctl

What I did was, I have fixed the DDL changes and re started bucardo_ctl with
onetimecopy=1 and tables being trunncated.

I will again need to the same setup , where DDL changes happen and see what
happens

Appreciate your help and followup

Regards