[Bucardo-general] multi master

Vitaly Burshteyn vburshteyn at broadway.com
Thu Feb 25 19:28:13 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

So I worked few issues and got my master -slave config working.

If I need to create master - master config

Do I create say:

bucardo_ctl add all tables --herd=m1 db=master1

bucardo_ctl add all tables --herd=m2 db=master2

bucardo_ctl add sync s1 source=m1  targetdb=master2 type=swap

bucardo_ctl add sync s2 source=m2  targetdb=master1 type=swap

Or is there another (better) way of doing this?

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged
and confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email