[Bucardo-general] Bucardo import problem

testovaci Vilem Kebrt kebrt at netair.cz
Wed Jan 20 19:39:36 UTC 2010

Dne 20.1.2010 18:28, Greg Sabino Mullane napsal(a):
> On 01/20/2010 06:05 AM, Vilem Kebrt wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>> seems to me i found where problem is, situation is going in when NOT
>> NULL is defined on column which is INT or DATE type.
>> When i delete NOT NULL limitation from these columns, everything is
>> working well...
>> Is is posible that bucardo is transfering numbers in text format ?
>>
> No, everything should just work. Can you send some of the relevant log
> entries, or develop a test case we can duplicate? That way, we can fix
> this if it is a bug.

Situation is clear:
Postgresql 8.3, bucardo 4.4.0, Debian Lenny on both sides
database is standard radius schema for postgres, i can provide it if u
want...
user bucardo has superuser privileges on both servers, between database
system is set trust(just between that two ip's which are interconected
via 50Mbit link via ciphered tunnel.
Problem is with table radcheck, last four columns are type integer or
date without local timestamp and bucardo makes error i send You before
when somebody insert's anything to radcheck table on one or other end.
Bucardo sync type is swap, sequences are synchronized too,
standard_conflict set to 'source'.
Interesting thing is that when i disabled NOT NULL option in columns,
everything is working all right , but with NOT NULL enabled, get error that:
Bucardo[15757]: KID Warning! Aborting due to exception for
public.radcheck.id: 286 Error was DBD::Pg::st execute failed:  ERROR:
null value in column "userId" violates not-null constraint at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0/Bucardo.pm line 5711.
Any other information You need, just say, i will provide.
Btw if You want me contact directly, You can do it on skype or icq, just
mail me and i will send you contact information...
With regards William