[Bucardo-general] Suggestion/RFI: additional logging..

Michelle Sullivan michelle at sorbs.net
Sun Jun 27 22:56:16 UTC 2010

After having some hardware replaced in one of the DB hosts I saw various
lines...

Begin COPYing evidence
Deleting chunk 1
Deleting chunk 2
.
.
.
COPY chunk 1
COPY chunk 2
etc...

So knew what was being copied (if I saw the Begin line - which at over
100k new rows per hour that took some watching for).. but when it
started I had no idea where it was being copied from or 2, or which sync
triggered the copy...

RFI: More detail in the delete and copy lines ..  "COPYing chunk 1 of
evidence for sync sorbs2_delta aumaster->backup_server" would be
immensely helpful ;-) (or something like that)

Thanks,

Michelle