[Bucardo-general] Suggestion/RFI: additional logging..

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Wed Jun 30 16:57:06 UTC 2010

> RFI: More detail in the delete and copy lines ..  "COPYing chunk 1 of
> evidence for sync sorbs2_delta aumaster->backup_server" would be
> immensely helpful ;-) (or something like that)

We could do that, but we try to limit the verbiage if it can be
derived in other ways. Typically, that's via the PID: you show
it on the log line, and can see when it's created what sync and
what server it is responsible for.

However, the "chunk" wording is now in the 'verbose' category, so
I'm not that opposed to making that one a little more verbose. :)
Patches welcome.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com