[Bucardo-general] multi master

Vitaly Burshteyn vburshteyn at broadway.com
Mon Mar 1 20:44:01 UTC 2010

Greg,

After tinkering around, I reloaded everything for a 3d time, following exactly the same steps, and the darn thing started working..

I really don't know why, or what is different about it, but it works so I am happy.

Vitaly Burshteyn
Senior Network Engineer
Broadway.com, Theatre Direct International
729  7th Avenue
New York, New York 10019
Phone: 212.817.9117
Cell# 917-701-5732