[Bucardo-general] Perl boolean error -- bucardo 5.0

John Powell john.powell at emapsite.com
Thu Dec 15 21:25:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've really exhasted rtfm on this.

When running perl Makefile.PL I get: Warning: prerequisite boolean 0 not
found.

I can continue to make and install, but, not surprisingly, bucardo fails
to start.

This is based on pulling the latest bucardo source from git, based on
Centos 6.0, linux kernel 2.6.32 (if that matters).

I failed to install the prerequisite, perl-DBIx-Safe, as mentioned in
http://blog.endpoint.com/2011/06/bucardo-multi-master-for-postgresql.html,
as yum failed to find anything similar -- not sure if this is relevant.

Regards,

John