[Bucardo-general] Inserts when deleting question

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Sun May 15 03:19:48 UTC 2011

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 06:09:54PM -0400, Gabriel Weinberg wrote:
> Hi, I had written in on May 3 with a question about inserts appearing in the
> sync status output when deleting. I made a test case to make the question
> more clear.

This one was actually harder to track down than the backslash problem. :)
But I was able to straighten it out. The wrong thing was gettting counted,
leading to higher than expected insert counts. I've fixed this in
4.4.4. If you happened to download the tarball in the last hour, just
re-download it: I did not bother to bump the version this time. As before,
the only change is in Bucardo.pm. Thanks for being persistent about this.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com