[Bucardo-general] Bucardo 5 has arrived!

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Tue May 24 20:37:41 UTC 2011

> Now that the bucardo_delta & q tables have become fractured into other
> constructs, is there a canonical set of new cleanup cron jobs, or does
> the system take care of itself?

Neither :) The goal is a new subprocess that will do the cleanups
automatically, but we may have to create some quick cronjob
suggestions until then. Right now there is no way to cleanup
the delta and track tables, but the syncrun and dbrun can be
truncated at any time. Long-term we need an option to archive
those for people who want to track number of rows replicated
over time and other such stats.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com