[Bucardo-general] restarting bucardo in wrong folder starts wrong log

Jonathan Brinkman JB at BlackSkyTech.com
Thu Sep 1 15:27:35 UTC 2011

If I sudo bucardo_ctl restart when I'm anywhere but /home/postgres the
log.bucardo and warning.bucardo.log files get spawned / populated wherever I
was when I ran the restart command. Why are those log files not fixed to a
particular (set) location?

Also, when I reboot the computer, I must manually make sudo mkdir
/var/run/bucardo  EVERY time I reboot the computer, or restarting bucardo
fails.

Why?