[Bucardo-general] Burcardo.pm 4.4.8 crashed on small systems - patch attached

Armin B. Resch reschab at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 06:41:42 UTC 2012

Hi Greg,

I might take a look at this test case - but no promises wrt timing. Keep
in mind, though, that Bucardo (at least B4) would not behave well at all
if you attempted to replicate unique keys containing one or more NULLs.

Question: Is Bucardo5 still intended to replicate to databases other
than Postgres, or did it turn out to be a bit too ambitious? If the
former, a lot more testing is required - naturally. Some databases might
already support NULLs in the primary key vector in the WHERE clause ...

Best,
-ar