[Bucardo-general] Migration from mssql

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Thu Feb 16 18:32:38 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 10:48:50PM -0300, Nahuel Defossé wrote:
> Hi. I'm migrating a mssql database which has replication.
> Replication is configured this way:
> There's a publisher server which receives and sends deltas from
> three subscribers.
>
> I figured out this would translate to a Multi-Master replication.
> Three ends which should replicate against each other. Isn't it?
> There might be possibly a fourth server. Should I keep on thinking
> of this all to all mesh?

I am not entirely sure what you are asking. It does sounds like the
existing may be a master-master-master setup, but I am completely
unfamiliar with the way mssql does its replication (I am assuming
that means Microsoft SQL Server). Having three (or four) masters
is one of the goals of Bucardo 5, at any rate.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com